Thousands Brave The Heat At Fair St. Louis
DOWNTOWN, ST. LOUIS, MO. (KTVI) – It’s been a hot week here in the St. Louis metro area, but that didn’t stop thousands from showing up at the 32nd annual Fair Saint Louis with cool drinks in hand. According to event organizers multiple emergency crews, cooling stations, Metro buses and fire trucks were on standby to give relief to those who needed. Not only did thousands of people also make their way downtown to see the air show and concerts at the arch, they also spent their night cheering on the Cardinals at Busch Stadium.
“The cooling bus is great I got a little too hot out there a while ago and had to actually sit down and lay down and get a cold rag and finally I felt good enough to walk over here and I feel a lot better.” said fair visitor Debbie Seger.
There are more concerts and fireworks displays planned for this weekend.
Link for more information: http://fairsaintlouis.org/
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Two killed in double motorcycle crash in Wentzville
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight