Raisins Vs. Craisins
(KTVI) – The fight for the future of dried fruit is underway in central California. Raisin industry officials are now up in arms, claiming the maker of Craisins is trying to substitute raisins with what they call “dried sugar-injected cranberries.” Here’s the story from sunny Fresno, California.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims