Police Detective Crashes En Route To Crime Scene
SOUTH ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) –Around 9:00 pm Friday, a St. Louis City detective was responding to a call of shots fired with lights and siren on when he was involved in an crash with another car. The crash happened at I-44 and Vandeventer.
The other car, a Ford Taurus, was exiting I-44 at the time. The driver, a 21-year old woman, and her passenger, a 25-year old woman, were both taken to a local hospital in stable condition with neck, back, leg, and arm pains.
The 36 year old detective was transported to Barnes Hospital where he is listed in stable condition with hand and leg injuries.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview