You Paid For It: St. Louis City School Board Signs
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – What’s in a sign? In this case it’s $67,000 of taxpayers money. The You Paid For It Team discovers that the St. Louis City School Board budgeted $51,000 to put up signs patting themselves on the back for doing the school building improvements voters authorized with the passage of Prop S.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview