Two Adults Charged In Sexual Assault of 5-Year Old
ALTON, IL (KTVI) – Two suspects have been charged of sexual assault of a 5-year old victim. David Brian Armstrong (33) and Danielle M. Armstrong (22), a married couple, are currently in custody at the Madison County Jail being held on $150,000.00 bond.
The Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) notified the Alton Police Department on July 9, of the investigation they were initiating. At the conclusion of the investigation on July 11, each adult was charged with one count each of Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault by The Madison County State’s Attorney’s Office.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified