141 Relocation Grand Opening Saturday
CHESTERFIELD, MO (KTVI) – Saturday is a big day for drivers in west St. Louis County. A ribbon cutting will be held to open up the long awaited 141 relocation and new Page-Olive connector.
Work on this joint St. Louis County-MoDOT project began in June 2010. Saturday, drivers will finally get the chance to see what their tax dollars paid for.
Saturday 141 Activities
7:30 am – 10k run
9:00 am – open walk, run, bike
10:00 am – official ribbon cutting under the new olive bridge
11:00 am – open walk, run, bike ends
Road opens late afternoon
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police investigating apparent murder suicide at Babler State Park