Cards Drop The Ball, End Roadtrip 1-5
ST. LOUIS (KTVI) -
The Cardinals committed two errors on one play, and three in the first inning as they stumbled to yet another loss. Milwaukee scored 4 runs in the first and held on for a 4-3 victory. The Cards end their roadtrip with just 1 win in 6 games.
Adam Wainwright took the loss but deserved a better fate. He pitched 7 innings and struck out 9. Wainwright gave up 4 runs, but only 1 was earned. David Freese and Allen Craig both hit their 14th homerun.. FOX-2′s Charlie Marlow was in Milwaukee and has this post-game report.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search