New Book May Shed New Light On Jon Benet Ramsey Murder
COLORADO (CNN) – A new book could provide some interesting insight into the still-unsolved murder of child beauty queen, Jon-Benet Ramsey. In his book, former leading investigator James Kolar defends the theory that an intruder never entered the Ramsey home the night of the murder.
Six-year-old Jon-Benet was found bludgeoned and strangled to death in her home in 1996. Her parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, were considered prime suspects for years, but were cleared in 2008. Patsy died in 2006.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media