Texting and Road Rage
(KTVI) – If you’re getting ready to get on the road, thing about this: 3 out of 5 drivers say they experience road rage on their way to work. That’s according to a new study.
The study suggests texting while driving may be an instigator for raging drivers. Tara Galovski from UMSL is the author of Assessment and Treatment of the Angry, Aggressive Driver explains what just might be going on.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media