Botanical Garden Celebrating Birthday With Free Admission
SOUTH ST. LOUIS, MO. (KTVI) – A birthday celebration is about to bloom at the Missouri Botanical Garden. Admission is free for all visitors Tuesday in honor of founder Henry Shaw’s 212th birthday.
You can check out the grounds between 9 am to 5 pm, including Shaw’s original house and the historic museum building which is usually closed to the public.
There will be a special heirloom vegetable planting activity for kids.
However, the free admission does not include the lantern festival, which runs from 6pm to 10 pm each night.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified