Special Botanical Garden Birthday Celebration
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – A birthday celebration is about to bloom at the Missouri Botanical Garden. Admission is free for all visitors tomorrow in honor of founder, Henry Shaw’s 212th birthday. You can check out the grounds between 9am and 5pm, including Shaw’s original house and historic museum building, which are usually closed to the public. There will be a special heirloom vegetable planting activity for kids and this does not include the lantern festival that runs from 6pm-10pm each night.
- Two killed in Wentzville motorcycle crash; school buses delayed
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight