The Flipped Classroom at SLU
(KTVI) – Saint Louis University is ‘flipping’ for a new way of teaching and learning. It’s called a “flipped” classroom where students get learning materials before class.
Dr. Debra Lohe, director of SLU’s Reinert Center for Transformative Teaching and Learning, talks about how instructors are ‘rethinking” class time.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon