You Paid For It: Rockwood Consultant
WEST ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MO. (KTVI) – Wednesday the You Paid For It Team Investigates a new questionable deal at the Rockwood School District. They hired a $40,000 PR Consultant to find out what parents are thinking.
This spending decision has come under fire from a citizens group that launched a petition drive to bring in the State Auditor to Investigate School District Spending.
The Group contends the School District has already sounded out Rockwood residents about their opinions and views and this PR expenditure is a true waste of taxpayer’s money.
The Rockwood District is slammed with a number of issues.
The State Auditors representative was at the Board meeting to tell the District the scope of its investigation into School District Spending. The Citizens group is up in arms over all the spending on administrators.
Rockwood voters turned down the Bond issue in April.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview