How To Use “Goose Poop” Relish
(KTVI) - You probably never thought you could eat goose poop. Well, you can because Goose Poop is actually a pepper relish spread. The all natural, gluten free food can be used in various different ways.
Sarah Nodine of The Gringo Goose visits FOX 2 to show the ways to use the relish.
For more information and recipes, visit The Gringo Goose’s website.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash