Man Shot In The Head In South City
SOUTH ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)-Another shooting in south St. Louis overnight, this one about eight blocks from the scene of a mass shooting Thursday night. This latest shooting was in the 3700 block of Bamberger near Chippewa around 2:00am Sunday.
According to police, a person inside a home says he was sleeping when someone knocked on the door. He opened the door and saw three men. They reportedly walked into the home but were asked to leave. The person who opened the door was then struck in the face. He fled the home and asked a neighbor to call police.
It was then that gunshots were heard from inside the home. Another person inside the home, identified only as a Latino male between 20 and 25 years old, had been shot in the head. The victim is listed in critical condition.
The suspects ran from the scene. They are described a black males. One was around 20 years old, 6’1”, wearing multi-color shorts. The other two were in their mid-20’s, between 5”6” and 5’9” , wearing white t-shirts and dark colored slacks.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media