Mother Charged With Posting Daughter’s Fight To Facebook
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) - Latonya Davis, 21, is charged with endangering the welfare of a child by the City of St. Louis. Police say that she was caring for her two year old daughter and babysitting a three year old boy. She allegedly directed the two to fight and recorded the action and posted it to facebook. In the video the defendant can be heard laughing while the fighting children cry hysterically.
At one point the mother says, “Got some action! Got some action!” the woman can be heard yelling as she shoots the video. “Y’all better ball up some fists!”
In a probable cause statement released by the Circuit Attorney of St. Louis it says, “The defendant poses a danger to a crime victim, the community, or any other person because defendant took obvious pleasure and amusement in causing a three and a half year old child and a two and a half year old to engage each other in a physical fight.”
Read the full probable cause statement here.
The Missouri Department of Social Services strongly encourages anyone who suspects child abuse or neglect to call our toll free hotline at 1-800-392-3738.
Previous Story: Outrage Over Mother’s Facebook Post Of Children Fighting
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified