Nails Cause Traffic Snarl On I-44
(KTVI)– Nails on Interstate 44 created a traffic mess during the evening commute Wednesday.
The nails were spread out on the road on I-44 westbound at I-270.
At least one car appears to be damaged.
Lanes have re-opened.
Photo Gallery Expand 1 of 6
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview