Take A Look At Tanning Mom Now
NEW JERSEY (KTVI) – Remember the tanning mom from New Jersey? Well, she has a new look.
In May, Patricia Krentcil plead not guilty to child endangerment, after being accused of taking her five-year old daughter into a tanning booth. She says the girl’s sunburn came from playing outside.
She recently agreed to avoid tanning for a month.
This is what she looks like now.
Krentcil tells “In Touch” magazine she does use a little self-tanner. But for the most part she’s keeping a natural look, for now.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police investigating apparent murder suicide at Babler State Park