St. Charles Residents Return To Apartment Fire To Salvage Belongings
ST. CHARLES, MO. (KTVI) – Residents of an apartment complex on Spring Ave. in St. Charles are recovering after a fire caused serious damage to the complex.
It started in the living room of a second floor apartment.
The man who lived there jumped from the balcony after suffering burns to at least 70 percent of his body.
Residents told FOX2 the victim’s head was on fire.
He was taken to Mercy Hospital and at last checked he was in critical condition.
Seven families are receiving help from the American Red Cross.
“We are going to need help with food and clothes, but thankfully we have family to stay with,” Valerie Featherly said.
By Anthony Kiekow
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media