Stanley Cup comes to St. Louis
The Stanley Cup came to St. Louis on Monday. Jamie Kompon, an assistant coach with the NHL Champion Los Angeles Kings is a St. Louis resident. Each day of hockey’s off season, one member of the championship team gets to keep the Stanley Cup. Today was Kompon’s day with Lord Stanley’s Cup and he chose to show it off to St. Louis and Fox 2 Sports’ Maurice Drummond.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media