St. Louis Alderman Greg Carter Laid To Rest
ST. LOUIS , MISSOURI (KTVI)- Friends, family, and well wishers gathered Saturday morning to pay their final farewell to a well known St. Louis Aldermen. Funeral services were held for Gregory Carter at Friendly Temple Missionary Baptist Church in North St. Louis.
Aldermen Carter died suddenly and tragically in a chain reaction crash just over a week ago while driving his UPS truck. The aldermen used his UPS job to put his daughter through college.
Greg Carter comes from a well known political family. His mother, now deceased, was a Missouri state senator. Greg Carter had been Alderman of the city’s 27th ward in North St. Louis for 13 years. Aldermen Greg Carter was 54-years-old.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search