Crews Rescued After Ugandan Helicopters Crash
KENYA (AlJazeeraEnglish) – Recovery efforts are continuing after three Ugandan military helicopters crashed in a remote part of Kenya. At least two people have been confirmed dead. The aircraft were on their way to an African Union mission in Somalia. Al Jazeera’s Peter Greste joined the rescue mission and filed this report from Mount Kenya.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon