Roofers Take Roof Off Wrong Home
WOOD RIVER, IL. (KTVI) – Brooke Garner called FOX2 after a roofing company accidentally removed her roof.
“They were supposed to remove my neighbors, but when I got home my roof was gone,” she said.
All Seasons Contracting did the work. Company officials said it was an “honest mistake”, saying two numbers on the work order were transposed and caused them to remove the wrong roof.
“I just can’t believe something like this happen to me,” Garner said.
The company has agreed to replace Garner’s roof for free and did apologize for the inconvenience.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims