Dr. Kandula: Dark Spot Solutions
(KTVI) – Did the big-time sunshine this summer leave you seeing spots on your skin? It’s called “hyper pigmentation” and it can show up all over your body. Dermatologist Dr. Madhavi Kandula talks about what ingredient to look for in spot-lightening products.
Here are some tips from Dr. Kandula:
The key ingredient in Elure Advanced Skin Lightening Lotion is a safe, mushroom-derived enzyme.
-Try enzymes for dark spots
If you’re looking to lighten dark spots your dermatologist might recommend a product that contains hydroquinone.
Soy helps reduce redness and blotchy coloring.
Use soy for acne scars
-Apply vitamin C for overall brightness
Licorice root found in this serum has been known to prevent spots from forming.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash