Josey won’t Play for Mizzou in 2012
The Missouri Tigers will play their 2012 football season without their starting tailback from last year’s team. Henry Josey will miss the entire season, still recovering from a serious knee injury he suffered against Texas late last season. Josey ran for 1,168 yards last season. Kendial Lawrence will start in Josey’s place when the Tigers open their 2012 season on Saturday, September 1st when they host Southeastern Louisiana.
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Two killed in double motorcycle crash in Wentzville
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight