Inmate Dies at the St. Louis City Workhouse
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Authorities are investigating the death of an inmate at the Medium Security Institution, also known as the City Workhouse.
Ronald Pullum, Jr., 38, was pronounced dead just before 7:00 a.m. Wednesday.
St. Louis Police say when guards went to give him breakfast they found him unresponsive. Pullum had been in a cell by himself for the past two weeks.
After a preliminary autopsy, the investigation reveals no suspicious circumstances, that the final cause of death is pending a complete autopsy and further studies but there is no evidence of any injury.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon