Pictures: St. Louis Symphony European Tour
(KTVI) – The St. Louis Symphony Orchestra played before a sold-out crowd at the BBC Proms on September 4, 2012 at Royal Albert Hall in London England. This is the Symphony’s first European tour since 1998, and the first led by Music Director David Robertson.
In addition to the Proms date, the St. Louis Symphony makes debut performances at the Musikfest Berlin | Berliner Festspiele, the Lucerne Festival, and at the Salle Pleyel in Paris during the 2012 European Tour. The concerts will feature works by Beethoven, Brahms, Sibelius, Schoenberg, Gershwin, Ives and Elliott Carter. Acclaimed violinist Christian Tetzlaff will be the featured soloist during the tour.
Find out more:Submit Your Photo
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims