Mizzou Drops SEC Opener To Georgia 41-20
COLUMBIA, MO (KTVI)-The Missouri Tigers first game as a member of the Southeastern Conference was good for three quarters before Georgia overpowered the Tigers 41-20 on Saturday night in Columbia. Mizzou quarterback James Franklin threw two long TD passes to build a 20-17 lead over Georgia. But the Bulldogs scored 24 straight points in the third and fourth quarters to stun the Tigers.
Missouri head football coach Gary Pinkel spoke after the game on his team’s SEC debut loss.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview