What Politicians Are Wearing
(KTVI) – Clothes make the man and also the politician. Wendy Jones joined us from Clayton’s Savile Row with an observation on what our current politicians are wearing.
There are some who are appalled at the appearance of so many of the candidates running for political office, especially those on the presidential ticket of both parties.
It started with Santorum’s sweater and has migrated to an over abundance of jeans and golf shirts on the campaign trail. Yes the candidates want to connect with their audience, but do voters want a president, vice-president, senator, congressman or governor who looks like they just grabbed whatever was in their closet and threw it on?
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media