Pictures: 2012 March To The Arch
(KTVI)- 2012 marks the 10th “March to the Arch”, a walk in tribute of those lost during the September 11, 2001 attacks. The walked started at 9:11am at Mike Duffy’s Pub and Grill at Highway 141 and Clayton Road in west St. Louis County. Participants then walk 21-miles from there to the Gateway Arch, led by event organizer Bo Drochelman. People are invited to join the walk at any spot along the route.
Website: March to the Arch
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media