Three & It’s Free
Watch FOX 2 News at 9am, fill out this form and you might get a phone call from Tim Ezell. Each day Tim asks viewers three questions. If the questions are answered correctly then you’re entered to win a prize from FOX 2. Don’t forget to leave your phone number. We may be calling you from 9-10am.
Bugs Bunny returns for an irresistible musical romp combining your favorite classic Looney Tunes, plus the concert premiere of three new spectacular 3D animated shorts, including a 1940’s Mel Blanc song never animated until now! That’s All, Folks!
Performances are Saturday, March 15 and Sunday, March 16.
If you want to win four tickets (Value: $140) to Bugs Bunny at the Symphony II to the performance on Saturday, March 15 at 7PM, go to fox2now.com and click on the AM Show tab then the 3 and It’s Free link by 9:45 a.m., enter your phone number and if we call you at the end of the show and you answer three questions correctly, you are a winner!
ENTER BELOW FOR WEEK OF 031014:
Three & It’s Free Contest Rules
- Entrants must be legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older
- Employees of Community Television LLC, Inc. (KTVI-TV and KPLR-TV) And any participating sponsor (“Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible
- No purchase is necessary to enter or to win. Qualified entrants may enter once. Entrants can only win once every thirty days on all contests held by Community Television LLC
- The method of entry and the criteria for winning will be announced when entries are solicited. No automatically addressed, reproduced, or completed entries will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the giveaway if it becomes technically corrupted.
- One or more contests may be announced from time to time. More than one contest may run simultaneously, but entries will only be solicited for one contest at a time. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or for printing errors.
- Winners will be selected in accordance with the criteria announced when entries are solicited. The contest will be judged by Station personnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters, including (i) the order in which entries were received and (ii) whether any answer required to be given is correct.
- All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- The number of winners to be selected and the applicable prize(s) will be
announced when entries are solicited. Winner will be notified of the estimated retail value of their prize.
- Winners will be notified by email or phone after selection. Winners must complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release, which must be received within seven days of notification.
- If a winner does not respond to notification or does not timely return the Certification of Eligibility and Release, that prize will be forfeited.
- Prizes can not be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner(s). The winner(s) cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
- The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as communicated to winners.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered. Winner must claim the prize within 7 days after notification or the prize will be forfeited.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- These rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KTVI FOX 2, 2250 Ball Dr., St. Louis, MO 63146 and at http://www.fox2now.com.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: KTVI FOX 2, 2250 Ball Dr., St. Louis, MO 63146.
- This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize.
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Two killed in double motorcycle crash in Wentzville
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight