NHL Locks Out its Players
The NHL has officially locked out its players as the Collective Bargaining Agreement expired at midnight eastern time Sunday morning. It’s the second time in eight years that the professional hockey league has imposed a lock out on the players. The entire 2004-05 NHL season was lost to that lock out. This year’s labor strife is tied to the economic split between the players and owners. Few talks have been held recently between the two sides. Blues training camp was set to open next Friday, September 21st.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota