Don’t Eat the Mushrooms
(KTVI) – Potentially poisonous mushrooms have sickened about 25 people in Missouri this month. The Missouri Poison Center says any mushroom growing outside could be potentially dangerous.
Leave it the the experts to know which is which. Eating the wrong kind could cause vomiting, hallucinations or worse. Julie Weber with Missouri’s Poison Center explains.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media