Metro’s Most Wanted: Big Reward in Overland Bank Robbery
In Overland, police are looking for a woman made a side trip on her run to the grocery. It was last Thursday, September 13th, that she strolled into the Schnucks there and proceeded to rob the US bank branch inside the store. It was the old story of passing a note claiming to have a gun, then taking off with the cash.
And the ante has been upped on catching her. The reward is now $10 thousand. Cops want to find her before she puts another cash withdrawal on her grocery list.
If you have any information, contact Crimestoppers at 866-371-TIPS (8477).
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Baby falls out of car onto roadway