Italian Wedding Dinner Theatre
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Action for Autism (AFA) will host their 2nd annual theatre fundraiser with the original play “Tony & Liz Tie the Knot.”
Local businesses have generously come together to help make this an authentic Italian wedding production not to be missed.
The nuptials can be witnessed September 21-30. The first act takes place at the Gaslight Theatre in the Central West End then moves to the Elevens next door for an interactive wedding reception.
Six area bakeries have donated wedding cakes for the production and a different Italian restaurant will feed the ‘wedding guests’ each night.
Dominic Galati and Steven Gohring, from Dominic’s Trattoria, shared the yummy treats guests will get on the night they feed the wedding crowd.
Tony & Liz Tie the Knot
interactive dinner theatre experience to benefit Action for Autism
The Gaslight Theatre in the CWE
358 North Boyle Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63108
September 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30
Fridays & Saturdays at 7:00p
Sundays at 5:00pm
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Police investigating apparent murder suicide at Babler State Park