(KTVI) – Some families may be excited to find layaway is coming back to your favorite stores. If you cannot pay the full price for an item you don’t need a credit card. Some stores will let you pay it off a little every week or month, and your credit doesn’t take a beating.
But, you still have to be careful.
Chris Thetford from the Better Business Bureau explains what you need to know and how to be cautious.
Online layaway. Sounds okay. But, what about this third-party layaway company?
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Two killed in double motorcycle crash in Wentzville
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight