Cash Mob Expected At St. Louis Hills Store This Weekend
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– The green will be flowing in the St. Louis Hills this weekend when a cash mob takes over at a locally owned store.
Home Eco is the target. The business sells mostly recycled and renewable merchandise.
It`s been here for six years but the store owner admits the recession has made things tough.
They had to cut out advertising.
The St. Louis Hills Young Ambassadors chose the store as their first cash mob.
Each member is committed to spend $20 which should prove to be an immediate economic stimulus.
Plus the store owner figures all the publicity will help increase business in the future.
The store’s goal is to make the world greener.
The flash mob continues through Saturday afternoon in the 4600 block of Maclind.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media