GM Wentzville Plant To Build New GMC Canyon Truck
(KTVI) – General Motors will soon begin building a new truck at its Wentzville assembly plant. GM announced Friday that plant will make the GMC Canyon.
The automaker is pumping $380 million into the factory, which will also be making the all new Colorado.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media