Rams Lose to Bears 23-6, Fall to 1-2 on Season
Fox 2 Sports reporter Charlie Marlow was with the Rams in Chicago for their 23-6 defeat to the Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. The post game comments focused on the Rams offense not being able to do much against the stingy Bears defense.
The Bears defense smothered Rams quarterback Sam Bradford, sacking him six times in the Bears 23-6 win on Sunday in Chicago. Kicker Greg Zuerlein provided the only offense for St. Louis with two field goals. Steven Jackson did play for the Rams in the game, despite not practicing all week with a groin injury. He gained just 29 yards on 11 carries.
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon