Jaco Report – Romneynomics And The 47 Percent
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – This was the week that a Mitt Romney videotape surfaced with the GOP presidential nominee telling an audience that 47 percent of Americans will vote automatically for President Obama. The same 47 percent that pay no federal income tax. Of them Governor Romney said, “My job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them to take personal responsibility and care for their lives.”
On the Jaco Report we separate truth from fiction in what Governor Romney’s critics call, Class Warfare. Plus the political fallout close to home.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview