Metro’s Most Wanted: Heroin Fugitive Running From FBI
Orbea Carthen is the man the FBI says is one of the faces of the enormous heroin problem in the St. Louis area. Agents say the 53 year old, known on the street as “Pops,” was part of a huge drug trafficking organization they busted in St. Louis last November.
The investigation lasted two and a half years. Fifteen members of the group were locked up. To this point “Pops” is essentially the one that got away.
He’s apparently not big on flashy cars. Agents say he’s known to ride around on a scooter.
He’s known to hang out in the Jeff Vanderlou neighborhood of the city, and Castle Point in St. Louis County.
The 5’10″ 150″ pops is believed to be armed and dangerous.
If you have any information, you’re asked to contact Crimestoppers at (866)371-TIPS (8477).
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media