Police: Missing Teen May Be In St. Louis Area
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– Police are searching for a teenage girl they say has run away and may be in danger.
Police think 13-year-old Robyn Annette Harrison may be in the downtown St. Louis area.
She ran away on August 24. Robyn Harrison is 5’9 140 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. Her ears are pierced and she may have died her hair.
Police say it’s the perfect setup for someone to take advantage of a lone vulnerable girl. Authorities hope Harrison has not already fallen victim.
Human trafficking is a billion dollar business worldwide. Earlier I spoke with Missouri state representative Tracy McCreery who is an advocate for human trafficking victims. She explained one of the signs to look for.
If you have any information on her whereabouts call the St. Louis County Police Department at 314-889-2341.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media