Raw Video – Ride Of The Century Motorcyclists Run From Police
ST. CHARLES, MO (KTVI) – See the police chase from a motorcyclist’s point of view. YouTube user “videos20121314” has posted a video of Ride Of The Century motorcycle riders running from police on the Discovery Bridge. They were heading eastbound from St. Charles into St. Louis county on highway 370.
In the video a group of motorcyclists get stopped by police. They head off onto a side road when the Missouri Highway patrol gets in their way. One of the cyclists gets bumped by a patrol car while trying to escape.
On the weekend of September 15th St. Louis was a host to the “Ride Of The Century” motorcycle meet-up. Thousands of motorcycle enthusiasts showed up in the Gateway city to show off their rides and their skills. Many performed trick rides on St. Louis highways and streets. They are part of a motorcycle riding group that goes by the name “Streetfighterz”.
See a motorcyclist crash over his handlebars at 14:09 in this clip:
At 15:50 the motorcycles go into oncoming traffic.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search