Man Arrested For Contacting Previous Victim Via Facebook
LINCOLN COUNTY, MO. (KTVI) – Police have arrested a man who was convicted 7 years ago for sexually assaulting a young girl 7 years ago and now trying to solicit the same girl through Facebook.
Jacob S. Whitchurch, 24, has been charged with two felonies:
Enticement of a Child
Failure to register as a Sex Offender
Whitchurch have been convicted of statutory sodomy in 2005.
The girl’s mother contacted police when she discovered recent messages on her daughter’s Facebook account between Whitchurch and her daughter, now 13.
Whitchurch was being held in the Lincoln County Jail. His bail has been set at $50,000 cash only.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media