$10,000 Reward Offered In Murder In Soulard
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– The family of an Affton man murdered in Soulard is hoping a $10,000 reward will find the killers.
James Clavin, 34, was fatally shot in the Soulard Neighborhood back in January.
Police say he was shot while offering his cell phone to a woman who had been stranded at the bar.
Police have very few leads in the case and no suspects.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview