$10,000 Reward Offered In Murder In Soulard
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– The family of an Affton man murdered in Soulard is hoping a $10,000 reward will find the killers.
James Clavin, 34, was fatally shot in the Soulard Neighborhood back in January.
Police say he was shot while offering his cell phone to a woman who had been stranded at the bar.
Police have very few leads in the case and no suspects.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota