D-G-B Catches TD Pass, Mizzou wins 21-16 at Central Florida
Heralded Freshman wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham scored his first collegiate touchdown to help the Missouri Tigers to a 21-16 win over Central Florida on Saturday in Orlando.
D-G-B was on the receiving end of James Franklin’s 80 yard pass to give the Tigers a 7-3 lead. Mizzou’s Marcus Murphy put the Tigers on top at 14-10 with a spectacular 66 yard punt return for a score. Kendial Lawrence scored Mizzou’s final touchdown on a 10 yard run giving the Tigers a 21-10 lead.
The win give Missouri a 3-2 season record. The next three Tigers games will be back in Columbia, starting with SEC opponent Vanderbilt next Saturday.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash