The Jaco Report: September 30, 2012
On the Jaco Report: Politicians often say they ignore polls, especially if they’re losing. But until now nobody’s just made up brand new figures. We take a look at the newest conspiracy theories about political polls and how they may have more to do with paranoia than math.
Plus, how Missouri voters okayed stem cell research in 2006 and yet almost all of the actual research is taking place elsewhere. Why is the show-me state so unfriendly to stem cell research? We take a look.
- Two killed in Wentzville motorcycle crash; school buses delayed
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight