Minaj, Carey Feud Goes Public During Idol Auditions
(KTVI) – The public feud between new American Idol judges Nicky Minaj and Mariah Carey blew up during auditions in North Carolina. In the footage from TMZ, Minaj clearly yells, “I told them, I’m not putting up with her highness over there,” meaning Mariah Carey.
Minaj used numerous expletives. Off camera, TMZ says Minaj also threatened to ‘knock Carey out.’ The website says producers were worried the two music divas will not be able to co-exist.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media