Jaco Report: Oct. 7, 2012
(KTVI)-One down and two to go: President Obama and Mitt Romney faced off in the first of three debates Wednesday night. More than half of the debate focuses on the economy. For some voters, the choice was clear after the debate. For others, it just raised more questions.
On the Jaco Report, Betsey Bruce and her panel take a look at the missed opportunities, the topics not covered, and what each campaign needs to do in the final weeks to win the presidency.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media