St. Louis Native To Sing National Anthem Before NLDS Game 4
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– A St. Louis native is singing the National Anthem before the game in D.C. Thursday.
Navy band member and Cardinals fan Daryl Duff was selected by the Nationals to sing during the game.
The 23 year veteran has been singing with the Sea Chanters since 1990.
He performs for the president and other dignitaries.
Duff says he’s looking forward to representing St. Louis and hopes the Red Birds make it to the World Series.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight